Saturday, April 08, 2017

#AtoZChallenge - D is for Done


D is for Done the #AtoZChallenge.  As you might have noticed I started to get behind in the daily blogging challenge.  It's weird because in November I do National Blog Posting Month and am able to finish writing daily blog posts everyday in November.  For some reason the added challenge of writing blog posts with specific letters makes it more difficult and harder for me to complete.  I gave it my best effort!  I give kudos to all of the participants who have survived or will survive the #AtoZChallenge!  It was fun while it lasted.  

What I have realized is that attempting the #AtoZChallenge during the beginning of my busy work season does not seem to work.  Last year I did well during my days off but when I was back working the regular Monday to Friday 9-5 schedule, it threw me off track.  

Guess the same thing happened this year!  But I did try the #AtoZChallenge!  Good luck to all of those who are carrying on!  I'll be thinking of you!  As for me, I will retire the #AtoZChallenge banner and say maybe next year....or someday....maybe.



1 comment:

  1. This year, I decided not to start at all. Sounds defeatist but it gave me a lot of peace of mind!

    ReplyDelete