Thursday, February 09, 2017

Throwback Thursday - Wyndam Resort in Boca Raton, Florida

Wyndam Resort in Boca Raton, Florida is a retreat in itself.  Boca Raton is a quiet university city that has Florida Atlantic University (FAU).  Wyndam Boca Raton is a relaxing home away from home if you are in Boca for business or pleasure.    

The scenery is so beautiful and relaxing that I didn't feel as though I needed to go anywhere else.  I stayed close to the resort and it had everything that I needed.  The room I stayed in was on the first floor with a pool view, I did notice that they have some rooms that had larger balconies but I didn't need one.  Every morning or night I would just go out near the pools to relax and unwind outside.  If the weather was warmer I would have gone in the heated outdoor pool or hot tub.  The hotel room had two double beds and fluffy pillows, the decor was as serene as a spa.  It was a peaceful space inside and out.  

The hotel lobby was spacious with large comfortable couches.  It was the perfect waiting area.  During the afternoon the hotel provides fruit infused water in the lobby.  It was refreshing treat!  Wyndam Boca Raton has a yoga studio conveniently located in the hotel as well the Farmer's Table restaurant and Trendz Tea Lounge.  If I lived in Boca, it would be a perfect resort for a staycation.  To be able to unplug, relax, and find one's zen.  





Return next #ThrowbackThursday to find out more about what else I explored in Boca Raton, Florida.  

No comments:

Post a Comment