Saturday, April 30, 2016

Vancouver Afternoon Tea - Fairmont Vancouver Airport Spring Afternoon Tea

Dear Vancity Girlfriends,


Springtime Afternoon Tea
Spring is here and I even though there was no special occasion, I asked my girlfriends if they wanted to go for afternoon like the Queen.  Ironically I had no idea that it was the same time as the Queen's 90th birthday.  So it was an ideal time to celebrate by enjoying the Fairmont Vancouver Airport Afternoon Tea.

There is a Groupon for Spring Afternoon Tea with Sparkling Wine at the Fairmont Vancouver Airport.  This was a 2 for 1 coupon for afternoon tea with 2 hours of free parking.  We couldn't resist the sparkling wine even though I didn't end up finishing it as I had an empty stomach and am not used to drinking on a Sunday afternoon.  My girlfriends luckily did not have any trouble enjoying the sparkling wine that came with our afternoon tea.  The Fairmont Vancouver Airport does not disappoint.  It has amazing views of the airplanes and is luxurious inside.  It is a step into a fairy tale and the service is quite amazing.  I was impressed.  


Difficult Decisions

Macaroon and Sparkling Wine

Fairmont Vancouver Airport Afternoon Tea

No comments:

Post a Comment