Sunday, April 10, 2016

Subscription Box Sunday - White Willow Box (April Unboxing)

Dear Vancity Girlfriends,

Our White Willow April Box arrived and we unboxed it!  It was a celebratory occasion.  The box is beautifully designed and I love their motto that is inside the box "Unveil your Surprises".  It is like a wedding in a box.  Everything is pretty and classic.  Carolyn said it's like Pier 1 in a box, now I don't go to Pier 1 enough to know what that means, but let's take a look inside April's White Willow Box.

 1.  Classic Double Pearl Earrings by Cherrypick - classy double sided pearl earrings.  These were in the sneak peak for April's box which led me to actually purchase my first White Willow subscription box and boy, am I glad I did.  Classic and beautiful.




 2.  Natural Foaming Face Wash (Unscented) by Consonant Skincare - I love natural products and this is an award winning cleaner so I'm excited to start using it.  I am a big fan of foaming face cleansers so this one will work itself into my daily routine.  


3.  Gluten Free Artisan Vanilla Bean Cake Mix by NextJen - Such a fancy name for a cake mix.  On my bucket list I want to bake something gluten free so this will help me do just that.  




4.  Earl Grey Imperial Tea Sachets by Harney & Sons Master Tea Blenders - With the Gluten Free Vanilla Bean Cake Mix and the Earl Grey Imperial Cake, I can follow the recipe that was provided in the box to make a Gluten Free London Fog Cake.  Such a brilliant idea!  

5.  Honey Absolute White Soleil Candle by D.L & Co. - You'll have to watch our Vancity Girlfriends YouTube White Willow Unboxing to see this candle.  It already has gone to its new home in Carolyn's elegant wash closet ;)




Overall we loved how this box is curated and put together.  It is done with such beauty and elegance.  It was worth the $48.50 that I spent for the gift box (one time box which includes shipping and taxes).  We loved it so much we are both considering getting a subscription to this one.  Subscriptions are monthly, 3 months, 6 months or 12 months and range from $32-35/month plus shipping.  It's like opening up a box that is as beautiful and elegant as a wedding.  Impressive!

No comments:

Post a Comment