Dear Vancity Girlfriends,
Our White Willow April Box arrived and we unboxed it! It was a celebratory occasion. The box is beautifully designed and I love their motto that is inside the box "Unveil your Surprises". It is like a wedding in a box. Everything is pretty and classic. Carolyn said it's like Pier 1 in a box, now I don't go to Pier 1 enough to know what that means, but let's take a look inside April's White Willow Box.
1. Classic Double Pearl Earrings by Cherrypick - classy double sided pearl earrings. These were in the sneak peak for April's box which led me to actually purchase my first White Willow subscription box and boy, am I glad I did. Classic and beautiful.
2. Natural Foaming Face Wash (Unscented) by Consonant Skincare - I love natural products and this is an award winning cleaner so I'm excited to start using it. I am a big fan of foaming face cleansers so this one will work itself into my daily routine.
3. Gluten Free Artisan Vanilla Bean Cake Mix by NextJen - Such a fancy name for a cake mix. On my bucket list I want to bake something gluten free so this will help me do just that.
4. Earl Grey Imperial Tea Sachets by Harney & Sons Master Tea Blenders - With the Gluten Free Vanilla Bean Cake Mix and the Earl Grey Imperial Cake, I can follow the recipe that was provided in the box to make a Gluten Free London Fog Cake. Such a brilliant idea!
5. Honey Absolute White Soleil Candle by D.L & Co. - You'll have to watch our Vancity Girlfriends YouTube White Willow Unboxing to see this candle. It already has gone to its new home in Carolyn's elegant wash closet ;)
Overall we loved how this box is curated and put together. It is done with such beauty and elegance. It was worth the $48.50 that I spent for the gift box (one time box which includes shipping and taxes). We loved it so much we are both considering getting a subscription to this one. Subscriptions are monthly, 3 months, 6 months or 12 months and range from $32-35/month plus shipping. It's like opening up a box that is as beautiful and elegant as a wedding. Impressive!