Saturday, March 07, 2015

Subscription Boxes: February Glossybox USA ships to Canada

Hello Vancity Girlfriends,

It's March and my February Glossybox finally arrived, but Carolyn had hers shipped to work and of course, the ladies couldn't wait to open it up!  After seeing her fancy nails, I came home and opened my box too.  Enough for procrastination or waiting for the right moment.  The right moment for opening a Glossybox subscription box is NOW.  

We have a few more months of Glossybox USA since our 3 month subscription automatically renewed.  After the auto renewal, we both have stopped our subscriptions.  It's bad timing for Glossybox USA to come to the Canadian market as the American dollar is growing stronger which makes Glossybox USA more expensive for us Canadians.  We just really hope that the box offers us Canadians a good deal!  

February is the month of love and it did not disappoint!  We LOVED the box!  The box itself tell us that it is full of Glossybox Love.  They packed the box this month full of new items and brands for me.  I loved the variety of hair, bath, skincare, cosmetics, and nail products.  Immediately I did my nails after opening the box to see the bling from the Julep Harleigh nail polish.  I paired it with my OPI pink polish that came in a previous Glossybox.  I was so happy for the full sized Scalisi cleaner as I just finished my last face cleanser.  That's the beauty of Glossybox, it arrives to restock your supply!  Now I just have to find a place to put everything.  The February Love Glossybox is definitely a keeper.    

Rituals Yogi Flow Foaming Shower Gel

Unwash Shampoo and Conditioner

Royal Apothic Tinties Lip Butter


Scalisi Cleanser and Exfoliator

Julep Harleigh

No comments:

Post a Comment