Monday, December 08, 2014

Vancouver Restaurant: Bufala Pizzeria

Hello Vancity Girlfriends,

The best way to discover restaurants is to ask your foodie friends!  They sent me to Bufala Pizzeria in Kerrisdale for our annual Christmas Cookie Swap.  Bufala Pizzeria specializes in thin wood oven pizza and italian appetizers.  The ingredients are fresh and as I enjoyed the company of my friends, I could see the casual kitchen staff hand tossing the pizza dough.  Bufala Pizzeria keeps it simple.  Fresh ingredients paired with unique combinations.  

We started with the Italian Burrata (cheese appetizer), and the Meatballs.  My favourite of the two appetizers we tried was definitely the meatballs.  I love savoury dishes and it was the homemade tomato sauce that really made it stand out.  


Bufala Pizzeria - Italian Burata

Bufala Pizzeria - Meatballs

Now you want to go to Bufala Pizzeria with a group of friends so you can try different pizzas and appetizers.  There were three of us and we ordered two appetizers and two pizzas.  The pizzas we chose were the Quattro Formaggi and the Funghi.  


For dessert I couldn't resist ordering the panne cotte for us to share.  I love this italian dessert and this was no exception at Bufala Pizzeria.  It had a unique blend of tastes with basil, strawberries, and a candied crunch.  Delicious!  


Bufala Pizzeria Website:  http://www.bufala.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment