Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Subscription Boxes: Topbox November Review

Hello Vancity Girlfriends,
Topbox November
Welcome to my last Canadian Topbox.  Even though this is one of the lower end beauty boxes and it's Canadian, eh?  which I love because I want to support other fellow Canadians, it is time for all good things to come to an end.
I've discovered that after a year of beauty subscription boxes, my cosmetics are overflowing and I haven't had time to use all of the beauty products.  I love opening the boxes, but was giving away most of the samples.  Because of this it's my last month for Topbox.
I have to say that after opening November Topbox, I was disappointed with the beauty products and it is time to say Goodbye!

Sample lipstick

Not a fan of scents - Giveaway

Brand power with Cover FX CC Cream

Brand power with Shu Uemura oil
There was brand power with Cover FX and Shu Uemura but it wasn't enough for me.  There were only 4 beauty samples for $13 ($10 + taxes).  If they included a full sized lipstick or mini lipstick that would have made me happy.  Some months are better than others like when I received a Chatelaine magazine.  

No comments:

Post a Comment