Saturday, September 28, 2013

Vancouver Vlog Night: Cocktails, Dinner and More!

Hello Vancity Girlfriends,
I wanted to share our Vancouver Vlog Night adventures downtown.  First, it started with vlogging and cocktails.  After a long day at work, it is great to sit down to have a drink with friends!  Even better when it's the "Carolyns" special!
Now with the "Carolyns" you have to be careful because it tastes so good you don't even know that there's alcohol in it!  My tastbuds must be a bit off the rockers cause ever guess I made was a wrong one.  So the "Carolyns" does NOT have tequila, vodka, or pineapple juice.  Keep checking our vlog to see when the "Carolyns" cocktail is revealed.  

Then there was a dinner surprise, a night out to Red Robins!  Red Robins is known for their burgers and unlimited fries.  But trust me, they bring enough fries for one.  (No refills needed).  I saw there was a Mediterranean Lamb Burger so I ordered that and Carolyn had her Clucks and Caesar Salad with buffalo sauce.  The burger was healthy with a greek salad inside and a ciabiatta bun but I think I'll stick with their regular hearty beef burgers next time or the clucks and salad.


After dinner, it was off to Pacific Center to go shopping at Sephora (or browsing).  Pacific Center can surprise you!  We walked in and met up with John Frieda who gave us great shampoo and conditioners to try!  WOW!  I heart freebies.  Look at my shocked and happy face! 

Catch our Vancity Girlfriends Vlogs on YouTube.  

No comments:

Post a Comment