Monday, June 24, 2013

Estee Lauder BB Creme Review and Mary Kay Timewise Foundation Review


Estee Lauder BB Creme Review
You can see in the picture that my Estee Lauder BB Creme is well used and loved.  It's a light coverage that can be worn alone or under foundation.  I have a natural look so I like the lightness of the Estee Lauder BB Creme.  It goes on easily with the touch of your fingertips. It's the perfect summer coverage with 35 SPF. 
The only downside is that sometimes I want more coverage if I'm having a bad day and my face feels blotchy.  The Estee Lauder BB Creme is not intended for that so that is why I went to try something else.

Mary Kay Timewise Foundation Review
When I tried on Mary Kay Timewise Foundation at the Mary Kay party it felt nice with good coverage, however, once I got my own foundation at home and summertime arrived, I realized one BIG downfall.  Mary Kay Timewise Foundation does not have sun protection!  No SPF! 

The  Winner Is...
If I had to choose one I would choose Estee Lauder BB Creme even though it is more expensive at $39 because of the lightness and SPF.  Mary Kay Timewise Foundation is only $23 but I can't afford not to have SPF even though it has good coverage.  

The best solution may be putting both on for double coverage.
Oops!  That was NOT the best solution for me.  
The best solution is just to go with the Estee Lauder BB Creme Winner!








No comments:

Post a Comment